Thursday, December 2, 2010

Time is ticking away

This happens to be the story of my life as well as the title to a Christian song by DC Talk a group I grew up listening to. I am bitting my finger nails down to the skin almost waiting for word on the new house. We are just about packed up and ready to go, I cant wait to not be tripping over boxes and my house looking like a Uhaul store threw up in it. I have seen the new house enough times that I have a furniture lay out plan and all the boxes labeled down to the corner of the appropriate room, the rooms of course will be labeled as well. We have so many things ridding on this move 2 being a Foster license has to be renewed and they have to do a home inspection. It would be dumb to have them do it on this house cause they would just have to do it again when we move. The adoption of "A" requires a home study they call it, a fancy name for a home inspection and the two cant be done simultaneously either, two separate. My sanity as well is ridding on this move, I just need a little more breathing room in the house now that we have kids and all that they come with. I am praying hard that everything goes according to plan and on the original time line so we can get settled in before Christmas!! It will be nice to start the new year settled into a new home!
The kids are growing like mad and they keep me very busy these days. I try to set some me time aside as often as I can, this being said I thought it would be nice to take a nice hot bath on Sunday and relax. Well, I  was apparently much more worn out that I thought and I fell asleep in the tub. I woke up in cold water and a GIANT kink in my neck. I tried to gut through the pain of the kink and let it work itself out but yesterday I couldnt do it any more. I had a constant headache and I could barley turn my neck to look left or right to be able to drive = dangerous. So I had to give in and go to the Chiropractor. Its not that I dont like Doctors I just prefer to let nature take its course and try to remedy at home with good old fashion tea, water, hot pads, orange juice whatever the situation may call for. This was not the case. The kink was so bad and Dr couldnt even pop my neck on the first try it was pretty painful. But, today I feel like a young spring chicken again it so wonderful!! No plans on the calendar this weekend and I am actually happy to just stay at home doing nothing with the girls! Hope everyone getting into the Christmas spirit and not losing the true meaning. Only about 22 more days til the big day. I will keep everyone posted on the up and coming move... plenty of pictures to share when it all happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment