Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hello pjs, sofa, flat screen & Chipotle!

So Nutcracker was great last night had a really fantastic time! "A" really enjoyed herself and thats all that matters. Shes getting so much better at picking up the proper way to behave in certain settings, she really blew me away with how awesome she was last night which always makes for a really enjoyable time. The pictures are not the greatest (cellphone pics) but here was our night... "A" before the show, us before the show and then us when we got home from the show my dad took the 3rd pic so...
I had Army drill today was up at 4am and was out on a almost pitch black high school soccer field playing some rough soccer with my fellow soldiers at 6am. One of my favorite movies a quote kept coming to me as I was driving in to "work" (I work one weekend a month and am earning a full fledge retirement-thats so awesome!) any way the quote "Bryce, Bryce (some knocking on a door and some mumbling from Byrce) cordial smiles are exchanged and Bryce says "whats that smell?" the female character responds with "5am" any takers on the movie...?? Ok, Ok, its Tomb Raider with Angelina Jolie (who I am madly in love with) thats my morning summed up 5am I am driving in. Anyway soccer was fun I rough housed right back withe boys and we even got soaked with sprinklers... the big boss said keep playing, so we did. Closed up shop after several training classes and got home around 4 to relieve my sis of baby duty so she could go to work. Now I am home with the kids going to run to Chipotle... in my pjs! To come home and watch a movie with the girls!!




Enjoy your weekend everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment