Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ok how about Tackle Tuesday

So, Mission Monday was not an epic fail but it was not as successful as I would have liked. The day started out really well and I actually thought I would finish my to do list with time to put my feet. I made it to the Chiropractors for a 9:30am appointment when I came out my cell phone had been on silent and was on over load with missed calls, messages and emails. I zipped over to Dunkin Donuts to get some of there amazing coffee.. this was a little after 10. When I walked out I had set up an appointment for next week for "A", coordinated Christmas Eve plans with the family, got my schedule set for choir practice to sing on Christmas Eve, and had done some coordinating for my up coming drill weekend with the Army this weekend. Not bad right? I then went to go pick up 150 cards that were waiting for me at my Alumni High School Sunrise Mountain that the Honors Society had been kind enough to help with. I got home by 11ish and was feeling energized. I jumped on the internet to get some non-profit stuff done and that is where things kinda came to a screeching halt. I had some serious technical difficulties with Facebook and setting up and updating my non profit page... still not fixed because after 2 hours of sucked up time I threw the towel in. This was also about the time that my neck started hurting from the Chiropractor and I had a dull constant headache. I later found some re newed energy to do 2 loads of laundry, make dinner, do a few more Christmas cards and then was done for the day. So, today I try again... if at first you don't succeed try, try again!

In the world of the new house news, as of yesterday my realtor was told that we are still on track to close this Friday... today will be another phone call for a are you sure were on track cause she didnt really believe the loan lady. I am crossing my fingers. The house is now 75% packed and the remaining 25% could easily be done in less than a day. I am really getting excited for this journey ahead, having room to breath in a house with room to grow for more kids to be a part of our lives!! Maybe Shawn is right I have a giant heart and my sister too, that I am trying to save the world... its worth a try!!! Enjoy your Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment