Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Made it out alive

Went to the mall today to catch a GREAT sale at New York and Company... 50% off the whole store! Holler! I have not gone on an all out shopping spree in that store in years. My favorite purchase a red wool peacoat!! It was love at first sight! Took a pit stop and a second hand store called Other Mothers where you can trade in kids clothes and you get credit in the store, I am a digger and this time I think was my BEST trip there ever. I found so many cute things from Children's Place, Old Navy, an upscale dress store and so much more. Our girls are going to be SUPER CUTE this winter. Second place best purchase of the day... a jogging stroller that looks like it was maybe used once if that... only $50.00, yes you heard me only $50.00... a steal!! I am so excited to use it in the mornings, "A's" school is 1 mile away and if I take the long way back home... can you say HOT MAMA for Shawn to come home to!! ;-)
Still in shock a bit that tomorrow is Thanksgiving already, this year has zipped by, I think one of the fastest yet. I am so excited for 2011, I think it will have some amazing things in store for this family. We will be in a new home and so bless to be able to purchase with the way the market is, Tyler is graduating High School (bitter sweet), Shawn will be coming home to us and we will all be together for 2011 holidays!
Tomorrow morning is the Parade to be viewed in our PJ's, I have cookies and cupcakes to make to head over to my Dad and Step Moms to then stuff ourself and hang out with family. Hope everyone else has a fabulous Thanksgiving Day.

Another photo session posted on todaytomorrowforeverphotography.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment