Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Its finally cold outside!

Its finally truly chili outside and I couldnt be more excited. This means I get to bust out all my boots, I have a weakness for shoes but an even bigger weakness for boots. I also have a scarf obsession and a jacket obsession. Today I was out shopping and found a purple wool blazer jacket with giant black buttons... I am so in love. Its on my Christmas list! Speaking of Christmas... Thanksgiving is only 1 whole day away. I usually am first in line to host events and holidays at my house but not this year, I am so glad to not have to worry about hosting. With the girls I can sit back and relax and spend some time with them. We will be going to my Dad and Step Mom's this year. I am still on the list to host Christmas though and I feel it creeping up. Were still knee deep in the process of buying our new home, lots of paper work, emails and waiting... I just want to move already. It looks like as of right now I will be spending my 12 days of Christmas moving and unpacking. Thinking I am going to make a nice hot cup of tea and will dive into the adventures of packing. Tomorrow I am heading to my old work which is still my sisters work... New York and Company to do some shopping. She has given me a heads up on an amazing sale and I can not turn away from it lol! If you dont hear from me for a while I will be lost in the mall, no worries you dont need to come find me, when I am broke I will find my way out. "Happy Thanksgiving everyone" I am thankful for my family and friends, my good health, my hero of a husband and all other soldiers who are true heros putting there lives on the line for our freedom and I am thankful for the 2 beautiful wonderful daughters that are in my life! Be safe, eat tons and "Happy Thanksgiving!"

**put up another post on Adams Photography** todaytomorrowforeverphotography.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment