Saturday, November 6, 2010

World, meet our daughter Alexus!

This is a sneak peak at the debut of our daughter! The adoption should be finalized by February and that is right around the corner, we are all so excited. Today we froze a moment in time, a moment to commemorate a family in the making. I found Ace Fanning photography through a friend and I could not be happier... he is AMAZING. He was awesome enough to send us a sneak peak only hours after our photo shoot. I am only posting this on my blog for the time being, once we get more pictures from him you can all see more on facebook. Enjoy...







1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that color pic of Alexus. I am so super happy for all of you. Although you are much too young to have a 17-yr-old and an 8-yr-old...lol. I look forward to seeing you guys in June!!!

    ReplyDelete