Thursday, October 28, 2010

Giving it a go

So, I started a second blog! One to post my photography on that I have fallen deeper in love with since Shawn bought me a new camera this past year. I have been using family as testers and I am pretty impressed with myself and my photos. I will slowly start posting all the sessions I have done this past year and then hope to in real time post all the new ones to come! So far I have not made a penny off this hobby but am hoping to soon, very soon. So stay tuned to see how it goes. I struggle with a name so suggestions are welcome, I have been going with Adams Photography with a line of Today Tomorrow Forever but have considered calling it Today Tomorrow Forever Photography as well. Beyond that I have nothing else, so bring on the suggestions. I have a session this Saturday to take family photos of my Older brother, Sister-in-law and my nephews!

1 comment: