Monday, August 16, 2010

Made it through the weekend.

What a crazy weekend. I had Army drill and it was the first one with two kiddos as well as Shawn being gone. Had to have my Mom come spend the weekend at my house to take care of the kids. I was up at 3 am Saturday and Sunday to be at work by 5 am. We did the usual power point presentations, paper work and we also hauled truck loads of equipment around outside in 111 degree weather... that was fun (insert sarcasm) I did manage however to get some things lined up to map out the next year of my Army career and I am very excited to see it all unfold. I pretty much had to come home each day eat dinner and go to bed, my Mom and kids were troopers! My Mom even stepped forward to become my units FRG leader (Family Readiness Leader) the volunteer position requires some fundraisers to organized and to rally the families together to support the troops. Very excited for her and this task she is taking on, I was appointed the units FRG leas on to help her out, it should be a ton of fun.
Some how I dragged myself out of bed this morning after very little sleep all weekend and back to J's double feedings on my own last night. Got A out the door and to school for her second week, so far she is enjoying 3rd grade. I ran a couple errands and am just catching you all up with what we have been up to. For anyone who is reading this and lives close and would like to come over and clean my house I promise I will stay out of your way and let you get to it... anyone?? Well, it must be done. I plan on taking a nap to be able to make it through the rest of the day then its tackling the house. Wednesday can not get here soon enough, I have gone back and forth about going to Vegas to see Shawn but have finally convinced myself to go. To get some sleep, some alone time with the hubby and to have a break from the kids for a couple days. It should be a blast and I will keep you all updated on the mundane things we are doing while we are there! Hope everyone else had a more enjoyable or at least less tiring weekend than the Adams family did. Today is not over and tomorrow is right around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment