Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project weekend

Been busy here. I am always thinking of new creative decor to put up or projects as my husband calls them to do around the house. Now that hes home I can do the crafty parts and he can do more of the manual labor which he is not a fan of lol! But hes a good sport about it all. I know that most people would think all the things I have been doing would be nesting but then they dont really know me. I am always re arranging furniture, organizing or cranking out some sort of project. I am one of those people who needs to stay busy. So starting with the organizing sort a lost steam on this one after the last post but I did manage to organize some linens. I took table clothes and cloth napkins and put them in the zipper sheet/curtain packaging. Super great idea and you just save the packaging when you purchase new sheets or curtains for later use. I used a name tag for labeling and put them all in a basket on a lower shelf in the kitchen!

Got 2 small projects done in the guest bathroom that has been a piece meal project from day one. I cant wait until its transformation is complete it will end up being 1 blog on its own its been big.
1st picture is of 3 pictures I got hung... originally a post card that I cut up matted on scrapping paper and hung in cheap small frames for a nice big impact. Total cost only $13.00

This pic is of iron hooks that were off white that I painted black. Found a salvaged gold frame and you have creative eye catching towel hangers!

Then I did 2 small projects in the girls room total cost for the ribbon wreath $10.00 and the hoop wall art about $10.00 as well. Both I have seen on many sights but my colors and display are unique and not over paid for something every store has. Home made is my favorite!


The mirrors where plain I added the rhinestones for some girly glam! Pretty proud of all these projects this weekend. This was just a quick post gotta go join the family for family movie night on the sofa.




No comments:

Post a Comment