Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Early to bed

8pm and the little one is in bed... even the dog went to bed. So, I have some peace and quiet down time for 45 wonderful minutes! What better time to blog!

Semi productive day today... started & completed 3 projects for the pink room (Pics tomorrow of the projects!) as I have affectionally named it. I dont want to call it the nursery because we dont plan on putting Baby Adams in there until she is 2 and we are waiting anxiously to see if D is going to be in our lives forever or not. The plan is for them to share a room I have painted pink. Yes, pink. Its a pale pink and I have adding punches of hot pink, a pale green, some baby blue hidden in there, just fun all around. I am going for a little bit of a funky, modern vintage feel. No actual theme because the girls would grow up just wanting to change it so I have even kept the bedding in solid colors. I am anxiously awaiting the Hubbies muscles... not that I cant do it myself and I am dying to trust me but I wont take any chances while prego. There are a few things to be hung and a headboard that needs to be cut down before I will take pictures to share with you all. I will take pictures I promise your just going to have to wait a little bit longer.

The past two days I have been buried in our GIANT master closet trying to organize it like a game of tetris. You would think with it being the size of a small bedroom this would be easy... wrong. See we have 2 dressers in our room that I am going to have the Hubby move up stairs into our Foster care room and we are going to have NO dressers in our room. For the look of simplicity really. Besides I now have a crib AND a cradle in my room so its getting a little crowded and less romantic feeling in the Master Suit. I would however love to get an electric fireplace in there. We have one in the front room as seen in previous pictures and we love it! The dressers have to go other wise we would be wall to wall furniture, literally. I am on a mission then, to get every piece of clothing, shoes, purses, accessories, etc into our closet. Its not impossible, it might just be me cause I might be boarder line OCD and have a serious organizing streak in me. I am getting close to being done so possibly next blog post will be a glimpse into our closet!

All I have for you now is a few before pictures of the kitchen, tomorrow will be the after ones .... Enjoy.

BEFORE:















No comments:

Post a Comment