Saturday, March 26, 2011

Where is the year going... with out me?

The days are flying by... which is good cause Shawn comes home but bad cause I still have so much to do before then. STILL painting... only 3 bed rooms, 1 bathroom and the 2 car garage left. Can't wait to be done. Summer is right around the corner so gotta purchase ceiling fans for all the rooms and get those guys installed! The pool is getting drained, scrubbed and re filled starting Tue and I am SOOO excited, I cant wait to get into it. I had an above ground pool during highschool years and have been dying to have a pool every summer... THIS IS THE SUMMER!! Probably wont be blogging much... I will be pool side! The kids will love it which will make it even more fun. Picked up a few pool toys today, dont want to be over run by them so just the necessary. Got a table and chairs on the back patio today too for the kids to eat lunch at... no wet kiddos in my house.

Kids are keeping me busy, 3 is no joke on your own. I have most things concord like getting them up & going in the mornings and down for bed & naps. I dont mind taking all 3 out for errands, especially with the new Suburban we got makes it much easier for transport and Ive gotten pretty savvy once we hit the store too. Some would think  I have been doing it for years instead of only weeks. "J" is officially 11 months now and we found out we will have her for her first Birthday... a BIG shin dig is already in the works! "I" will be going to live with a Grandma before the end of April. But "D" will be with us for quite some time so that will be fun to be blessed with another baby and experience all the firsts, its so much fun and so amazing to watch. "J" has been sick now since Monday night... had to call in re enforcement's... she is such a puke machine and wants no one but me when she is sick. So, my Sis who just moved out last week, came over with my Dad & Step Mom to help keep the other two kids occupied and taken care of. (Thanks guys!!) I have gotten pretty much no sleep in the past 5 days so my fuse is pretty short these days but "J" is at an over night weekend visit so I am going to get as much sleep as "D" will let me who recently has been sleeping 6-7 hours and only at 6 weeks... I love her already!! Shes such an easy going low maintenance baby compared to "J" they are like night & day.

Any way kids keeping my days kid filled and I am still cranking away at painting this gigantic house. I am still unpacking the garages. I have not even started to unpack my loft area thats filled with all my crafts and scrapbooking stuff... I will need lots of free time for that one cause I will get sucked into my stuff!! Each day if I can get one more thing done that gets me closer to the finish line of having this house in the exact order I want it were doing good. By the time Shawn comes home in June I want all painting, unpacking and projects done so this place looks like a model home for him to come home to and relax... keep you posted if I complete this mission. Hope everyone elses year is not running away from them... I cant believe its going to be April in 1 week... "J" turning 1, my sis turning 21, and Easter... lots of party planning to do... stay tuned for pictures!! OK, Im going to go read and book in the tub and hope I dont fall asleep in the process. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment