Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Picture follow up post

First up... my AWESOME new (well new to me) chairs! Second hand but I am very selective and I even go as far as to spot and sniff check, I know that sounds kinda funny and weird but not really if you think about it. They look almost brand new, they are now one of my top 5 favorite 2nd hand finds!
One of my Fall projects if hanging from the mirror. Just a bunch of scrap ribbon pieces I had in Fall colors tied in a row for instant, cheap and easy Fall color!

This punch of Halloween color was super simple and again very cheap. Its made with a wire hanger left over from the dry cleaners. I bent it into a circle and tied black heavy duty cloth that I cut into strips all the way around. I then decided it needed some orange so I used a thicker orange ribbon and randomly tied them on!

One of a slew of my recent organizing projects. Kid toys tucked away but easily accessible. Dummy proof really clear see thru bins AND labeled!! I LOVE my labeler!

Good bye cluttered counter! I mentioned I had three metal canisters on my counter containing flour, sugar and powdered sugar but that they did not hold the whole package and the rest was stored in the cupboard. I got smart and its all in the cupboard now nice and LABELED lol! Plus my counters look less cluttered, more room for prepping when cooking and baking!

Many more projects have been in the works especially in the organizing category so stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment